Do you ever have anything nice to say about anything besides
what you currently hold?

90% of your posts are snide comments aimed at new people
either in or trying to get in the industry. I personally
don't appreciate it and I'm sure the rest don't either.

It's one thing to say CCNA is a start on a long journey..

It's another to discredit one's accomplishments and belittle them
because they don't have 10+ years behind them.

You're right. It's the admission pass AND the rules of the game.
How many strikes. Field sizes. But it's also a great start and
teaches newbies a solid foundation in networking.