http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/cisintwk/itg_v1/tr1915.htm

Check your cable one more time, and make sure it's a straight-through cable to
the telco demarc (Cat 5 568A or B, or any other 1-1 2-2 ... 8-8 RJ-45 type
cable will work okay in a pinch)

You should at least be able to get up/down status if the cabling is correct.
Also, make sure telco has actually activated the circuit (that they don't have
it looped back on their end...although the internal CSU should have detected
that)

Finally, are you sure you're plugged into the correct CSU interface on the
router and at the demarc?  ;-)

Let us know when you get DCD up  :-)

-e-

"Brian" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Has the telco tried all zeros loops to both ends, to verify b8zs/esf
setup??

>                             Brian

Secs