g'day mate  ;-)

everything you ever wanted to know about dialer-maps, dialer-lists, and dialer
configs is contained in http://www.cisco.com  <grin>

more specifically, look at these links -
Cisco TAC ISDN Support Page
http://www.cisco.com/pcgi-bin/Support/PSP/psp_view.pl?p=Internetworking:ISDN

sample configs for ISDN Dialing: (scroll down until you find ISDN)
http://www.cisco.com/warp/public/700/configwan.html

BTW, dialer-map is the newer stuff, and more flexible in configuration.
Dialer string is how we used to have to do it (legacy commands), and required
2 B-channels which were unidirectional PPP connections.

good luck and have fun!

-e-