Juan,

This is pretty easy to implement.

I am running a 2621 w/ 12.1.(5)T at home. The 2621 is getting an IP address
from roaddrunner via DHCP and runs IOS DHCP Server and NAT overload. I also
have some static NAT translations added in and I am also using some of the
new NAT features added in 12.1(2) where H323 and Skinny Station Protocol can
be tunneled through NAT.

Check out the 12.1(2) or 12.1(5)T release notes or do a cco search. Holler
if you get stuck.

tim

I hear and I forget
I see and I believe