From: Doug Roberts [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, March 22, 2001 12:58 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Pix: intercept and redirect

I've had a request to have our Pix firewall catch inbound traffic headed
for host A and redirect it to host B. We do not have NAT enabled on the Pix
(ver 5.1).

Am I missing something? I don't see a way to do this.

Doug
"There are a lot of interesting people here, a pretty high concentration of
creative, interesting, smart people. You just have to make an effort to
group them together, because they're interspersed with a lot of morons."

Aimee Mann as quoted in The Onion