I have a customer ( a hotel) who is looking to offer video conferencing
capabilities to their customers.
They have a DS3 and 10 conference rooms. What they want is an easy way to
increase or limit the bandwidth available to those conference rooms as
needed.
For instance, lets say 5 room needs 5 megs and 2 rooms need 10 megs.
So I'm guessing they need some device similarto that used by an ISP  to set
CIR on a frame circuit.
Anyone know of a way this can be done?
What's important is ease of use. The allocation of B/W would probably need
to be done at the front desk, almost instantaneously and by someone who
isn't that computer savvy so a GUI is key.

Thanks in advance