From: Srihari Babu <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Gayathri <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Friday, March 23, 2001 3:14 PM
Subject: Help About BCMSN

> hai all,
> i have done my BSCN and BCRAN and i am planning to
> complete BCMSN(640-504).Any body can help in this
> matter,
> means which books are best and how is the exam in
> which area (more topics)will be covered ctc..
> thanks in advance
> bye
> SRIHARI

> http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/

CONFIDENTIAL CAUTION: The information transmitted is intended  only for the addressee
and may contain privileged and/or confidential material. Any disclosure, distribution
or copying of this message is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended
recipient, please contact the sender and delete the message. Thank you.