Hello,
    Resending with Attachement.

Thanks and regards,
-Govind
---

                Hello,
                        I need some more details about API's/interfaces
available for managing nonCisco routers (SNMP based) thru CiscoWorks 2000
and/or integrating HP-Openview EMS managing nonCisco routers for Service
management. I tried getting this info form the Website but could not get
many details. Shall appreciate your help in this regard.
                 <<problem statement.doc>>

                Shall appreciate your early response.

                Regards,
                Govind Joshi