Hello,

I have a router that I was putting NAT translations on for Web,FTP and
mail. All the commands were correct as I have used them before on different
routers however only mail was working. I checked the other services and
they were up and running but outside traffic was not reaching those ports
for some reason. There were no MAC or any other mappings on the router.
Using Clear ip nat translation * didn't seem to work either. I ended up
rebooting the router and everything then worked fine. I was wondering if
anyone knew what other tables may have needed to be cleared to accomplish
this without a reboot? I suspect maybe the arp table but am not sure

Thank You,

Eric G