An 80 year old man was having his annual checkup and the doctor asked
him how he was feeling.

"I've never been better!" he boasted. "I've got an eighteen year old
bride who's pregnant and having my child! What do you think about
that?"

The doctor considered this for a moment, then said, "Let me tell you a
story. I knew a guy who was an avid hunter. He never missed a
season.

But one day went out in a bit of a hurry and he accidentally grabbed
his umbrella instead of his gun."

The doctor continued, "So he was in the woods and suddenly a grizzly
bear appeared in front of him! He raised up his umbrella, pointed it
at the bear and squeezed the handle." "And do you know what happened?"
the doctor queried.

Dumbfounded, the old man replied "No".

The doctor continued, "The bear dropped dead in front of him!"

"That's impossible!" exclaimed the old man. "Someone else must have
shot that bear."

"That's kind of what I'm getting at..." replied the doctor.

---------------------------

A couple had two little boys, ages 8 and 10, who were excessively
mischievous.  They were always getting into trouble and their
parents could be assured that if any mischief occurred in their town,
their two boys were in some way involved.  They were at
their wits end as to what to do about their sons' behavior. They
heard that a new clergyman in town had been successful in disciplining
children in the past and decided to have him speak to their two
Dennis The Menaces.

The 8-year-old went to meet with him first.

The clergyman sat the boy down and asked him, "Where is God?"

When the boy made no response, the clergyman repeated the question in a
stern tone,
"Where is God?"  Again the boy made no attempt to answer, so the
clergyman raised his voice even more and shook his finger in the boy's
face, "WHERE IS GOD?"  At that the boy bolted from the room and ran
directly home slamming himself in his closet.

     His 10 year old brother followed the scared and breathless
boy who cried . . .  "We are in BIG trouble this time!

God is missing and they think we did it!"

--
Natasha Flazynski
http://www.ciscobot.com