There is no command in the PIX that would allow you to
"redirect" not at Layer two or three.  The only thing
that I can think of is by the fact that you are not
using NAT on this box, so I assme you use NAT0.  NAT 0
us still going throug the NAT process, but ends up
assigning the same IP to the field and it is
trasparant to the user.  The command that comes to
mind in teh static used in NAT0:

static (inside, outside) 192.168.1.1 192.168.1.1

What this is doing is saying for that IP to be
available on the outside and to NAT it to the smae IP
on the inside.  I'm not sure if it will work, but try
to change the first 192.168.1.1 to your "B" Ip address
lets say 192.168.1.2  From a threory level this makes
sense to me but I'm not sure if the PIX will take it
and how it would react.

Just some thoughts.....

Moe.

--- Doug Roberts <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I've had a request to have our Pix firewall catch
> inbound traffic headed
> for host A and redirect it to host B. We do not have
> NAT enabled on the Pix
> (ver 5.1).
>
> Am I missing something? I don't see a way to do
> this.
>

> Doug
> "There are a lot of interesting people here, a
> pretty high concentration of
> creative, interesting, smart people. You just have
> to make an effort to
> group them together, because they're interspersed
> with a lot of morons."
>
> Aimee Mann as quoted in The Onion
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

=====