If you are using Microsoft's flavor of Telnet, just select Terminal, then
Start Logging and finally select a file name and location.  It will capture
everything to file until you select Stop Logging.

EF2576A9A885D311A4930090278A3B185C5491@EXCHANGE">news:EF2576A9A885D311A4930090278A3B185C5491@EXCHANGE...