Myself and a few others are buying. Same story as yourself couldn't afford
it before. As for going to hell in a hand basket; if Cisco went down the
tubes, there would be many other things you would be worried about then the
money you would be investing with now. (i.e. radiation poising from the
Nuclear War :-)

just my opinion