>    I just bought the High Availability Networking with Cisco router and I
>must say it's OUTSTANDING. The author goes into many great topic's, that
>other books don't. I would encourage everyone to at least look at it.
>
>You can get online or your local book store....
>

>  Autor Vincent C. Jones
>  ISBN # 0201704552
>
>Brian

I'm reading it now, and my first reactions also are favorable.  It's
not precisely aimed at an exam, but that's not necessarily bad.  For
those of you that read CertificationZone, we've been finding it
useful to publish what we call "metapapers" internally -- papers that
talk about real areas of application and help integrate different
parts of the technologies discussed in the roadmaps.  Bruce Caslow
has taken a different but complementary approach to presenting
information not just at the configuration level, with his problem
recognition methodology.

This book does such integration at book length, and does consider
selected non-Cisco devices.  In my newest book, WAN Survival Guide, I
go into more fault tolerance mechanisms, but deliberately do not
provide configurations since my emphasis is on design.

A more detailed review will follow.