I can only speak for the Cisco 11000 series (formerly Arrowpoint) switches.
They're really designed for more than load sharing, but they are seriously
cool devices.  It's better that you read about their capabilities first
hand, though.  Just go to CCO and read up on the 11050 and 11150, one of
which is probably what you'd want to use.

They're very easy to configure, at least at the basic level.  When you start
to do some of the more advanced stuff you'll probably end up needing some
support, but I wouldn't say that is a negative.  These switches have a lot
of features and you can use them in a number of ways.  As a front end for a
server farm, they excel.  I would swiftly kick in the head anyone trying to
take mine away from me.  :-)

HTH,
John