buy a token ring hub

""Niraj Palikhey"" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> ¼¶¼g©ó¶l¥ó
> <DIV>Is it possible to setup a Token Ring interface (2502 router), in a
UP/UP state WITHOUT connecting it to a MAU, similiar to setting up an
Ethernet int. with the #no keep command?? I gave a #no keep and #ring-speed
16 commands&nbsp;but this does not work? Is there any other way? Please
advise. Thank you.</DIV>
> <DIV>Sincerely,</DIV>
> <DIV><A
href="mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]">[EMAIL PROTECTED]</A></DIV