In my experience with Cisco Training Providers (6 classes) and other
training providers, "Prerequisites" is a misnomer, "recommended background
or training" would be closer to correct.  The only folks worse at describing
what the "prerequisites" should be are the cisco course manual writers, most
of their suggested "prerequisites" would make some or all of the specific
course unnecessary or of marginal use.  If you have a CCNA, you have an
entirely adequate background for BCMSN, if your concerned about CCNA v1 vs.
v2, do some reading (say, on VLANs).  Training is precious, get as much out
of it as you can, and enjoy.