Just want to see the result by using different type of area.

By using ospf routing protocol with no ip classless, the route distribute
from the other
router behave ip classless.

PS. Did you read the other thread

""Katson PN Yeung"" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> ¼¶¼g©ó¶l¥ó
99s52g$bp9$[EMAIL PROTECTED]">news:99s52g$bp9$[EMAIL PROTECTED]...