Gil

Just an idea. Do you already have the old type commands configured (aaa
authentication include etc) as well as new type (aaa authentication match
mylist etc).
I believe, but never tried that they both work, but can't be used together.
Perhaps I'm barking up the wrong tree, just stabbing in the dark to be
honest.

Gareth

D528DF24AEBCD311A17700508B92CBBF10212F@NEWMAN">news:D528DF24AEBCD311A17700508B92CBBF10212F@NEWMAN...