I rebooted an AS5300 in my lab and it went into rommon. History:
CCO has been usless with these errors by the way.  I have been through all
rommon commands and have tried reloading the image through xmodem, but I get
a "transfer cancelled by remote user". ( I have successfully done this
before) The key (i think) is getting rid of the flash error, but I have
replaced the flash and get the same result. I can't see why the bootflash:
does not work.

1. dir flash:
    device does not contain a valid magic number
    dir: cannot open device "flash:"

2.dir bootflash:
    1383864 bytes (0x151db8)   0xfc16    c5300-boot-mz.120-4.T1

3.boot bootflash:
   loadprog: error - Invalid image for platform
   e_machine = 35, cpu_type = 59
   boot: cannot load "bootflash:"

Any ideas or insights?
thanks in advance