I have the same router, same T1 card.  Is this a new unit, was
it ever working?

When I do a "show int", I get the following output

Serial0 is up, line protocol is up            (This is my T1)
  Hardware is HD64570 with FT1 CSU/DSU

Serial1 is administratively down, line protocol is down    (This is empty)
  Hardware is HD64570

"Show controller" give me:

HD unit 0, idb = 0xB8FB8, driver structure at 0xBE268     (T1 card)
buffer size 1524  HD unit 0, Integrated FT1 CSU/DSU module

HD unit 1, idb = 0xC3018, driver structure at 0xC82C8    (Empty)
buffer size 1524  HD unit 1, No module present

I'd say that if you don't 'see' the hardware in these statements, you'd
probably want to call TAC.  Not much we can do here for bad hardware.

Bob