Hello guys

Greetings..
I have my CCIE Exam on April 10 and 11.  I need your urgent help. I am trying to setup
a Voice
over IP.  Well everything works fine. When I put access list on one of the router to
act as a IOS
firewall, I can't make calls.  Here is a sample access list

access-list 140 permit tcp any any range 11000 11999
access-list 150 permit ospf any any
access-list 150 permit icmp any any echo-reply
access-list 123 permit ip host 138.1.249.6 host 138.1.252.4
access-list 150 permit udp any any range 16384 2000
access-list 150 permit tcp any any eq 1720
access-list 150 permit tcp any eq 1720 any
access-list 150 permit tcp any any range 11000 11999
access-list 150 deny ip any any

with this configuration, I can ring both phone from either location but I can't hear
anything.
Also does any one has info on IP OSFP Demand Circuit over ISDN.  My ISDN line keep
flapping even
after putting the demand circuit.  I can see that my routes in OSPF Database has DNA
mark beside
it but the line keep coming up.  When do a show dialer, I see the d=224.0.0.5 Any idea
what could
cause this?

I do have access list that permit only ISDN Network.

Anyway help would be highly appreciate.
Thank you
faisal

=====