there should be a floppy behind the plate that has the IOS on it.
if you can't find it I'll send you a copy of mine my ohter pix is =
cuurently 4.2
and I will be upgrading that next as soon as I get the 5.3 version stable.
I had problems with the conduit command not work and had to create access =
list to replace them.
other then that I had not han any problems. let me know if you have the =
same problem.

Gary

>>> fartcatcher <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 03/29/01 08:04AM >>>
Thanks for replying Gary. It looks as though 'copy' is not a valid command =
for=20
version 4.2(2). I used the write net command to copy my config to a =
tftp=20
server, but how do I backup the ios and not the config? Also, I have only =
one=20
activation key for version 5.1(4), isn't that all I need?

Thanks,
fartcatcher

In article <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, [EMAIL PROTECTED] =
("Gary=20