From: Gary Crouch [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, March 29, 2001 4:45 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Conduit commands do not allow traffic to pass after 5.3(1)
upgrade

after upgrading PIX 520 to 5.3(1) from 4.4 conduit commands do not allow =
traffic to pass=20
I have to configure  access-list and access-group for traffic to pass  is =
there a command to enable the conduits ?
are there any other things you need to add to your old config  after =
upgraded to 5.3?

Thanks for your help
I need to get this up as our other pix almost died today keep resetting =
due to a bad power supply had to grab a power supply from a old PC to get =
it back up we the old power supplie we need the fail over working.

 this box would not work because of the conduit cammands would not pass =
traffic=20
adding access lists works.

<HTML><HEAD>
<META content="MSHTML 5.50.4611.1300" name=GENERATOR></HEAD>
<BODY style="MARGIN-TOP: 2px; FONT: 8pt Tahoma; MARGIN-LEFT: 2px">
<DIV><FONT size=1>after upgrading PIX 520 to 5.3(1) from 4.4 conduit
commands do
not allow traffic to pass </FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=1>I have to&nbsp;configure &nbsp;access-list and
access-group&nbsp;for traffic to pass &nbsp;is there a command to enable the

conduits ?</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=1>are there any other things you need to add to your old
config&nbsp; after upgraded to 5.3?</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=1></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=1>Thanks for your help</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=1>I need to get this up as our other pix almost died today
keep
resetting due to a bad power supply had to grab a power supply from a old PC
get it back up we the old power supplie we need the fail over
working.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=1></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=1>&nbsp;this box would not work because of the conduit
cammands
would not pass traffic </FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=1>adding access lists works.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=1></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=1></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=1></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=1></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=1></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=1></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=1></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=1></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=1></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=1></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=1></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=1></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=1></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=1></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=1></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=1></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=1></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=1></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=1></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV></BODY></HTML>