Do you have the omni-directional antenna, or directional?  The directional
is polarized and shouldn't interfere or be interfered with other RF sources.
The first time I used directionals, they wouldn't get a strong signal, that
is until we had both in the same orientation.  I had them 90 degrees out of
phase, anyway they work rather well.

Rodgers Moore

<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
52D26B7F4FB6D411A34800E018025FA303758D@MAIL-SK1">news:52D26B7F4FB6D411A34800E018025FA303758D@MAIL-SK1...
> Dennis,
>
> I've worked with the Aironet 340 wireless bridge, and my experience hasn't
> been a joyous one.   The wireless bridge is usually used to connect
> buildings using an 11mbps spread spectrum radio connection.   For around
> four months, the airbridge worked nearly flawlessly except for some
> excessive broadcast traffic. (my fault - didn't bother to segment into
> broadcast domains)    Around a month ago, we started to experience
> tremendous amounts of interference, which would bring the airbridge down
for
> hours at a time.  For two weeks  I moved the antenna, modified the
> configuration on the airbridge to a lower speed, and ultimately called
Cisco