I can't find those functions on my calculator... DAMN, I'm getting behind
already!!!

I'm looking at this and I'm thinking that some of your answers will vary
with the type of equipment you have? Am I wrong in thinking this. Also there
is a certain amount of variables "assumed" here. I can tell you this,
without having to do all the math. The higher the utilization the more
traffic generated thus causing more collisions and higher latency. The
implications of higher utilization is that your network will bog down and
physically, as well as virtually, suck! There's my 2 cents... LOL

007801c0b947$a1137f40$[EMAIL PROTECTED]">news:007801c0b947$a1137f40$[EMAIL PROTECTED]...