Bill, Hillary, and Al were in an airplane that crashed. They're up in
heaven, and God's sitting on the great white throne.

God addresses Al first. "Al, what do you believe in?"

Al replies, "Well, I believe that the combustion engine is evil and
that we need to save the world from CFCs and that if any more freon is
used, the whole earth will become a greenhouse and we'll all die."

God thinks for a second and says "Okay, I can live with that. Come and
sit at my left."

God then addresses Bill. "Bill, what do you believe in?"

Bill replies, "Well, I believe in power to the people. I think people
should be able to make their own choices about things and that no one
should ever be able to tell someone else what to do. I also believe in
feeling people's pain."

God thinks for a second and says "Okay, that sounds good. Come and sit
at my right."

God then address Hillary. "Hillary, what do you believe in?"

"I believe you're in my chair."

  Two friends were playing golf when one pulled out a cigar. He didn't
have a lighter, so
  he asked his friend if he had one. "I sure do," he replied while he
reached into his golf
  bag and pulled out a 12 inch Bic lighter.
  "Wow!" said his friend, "Where did you get that monster lighter?"
  "I got it from my genie."
  "You have a genie?"
  "Yes, right here in my golf bag."
  "Could I see him?"

  He opens his golf bag and out pops a genie. The
  friend asks the genie,
  "Since, I'm a good friend of your master, will you
  grant me one wish?"
  "Yes I will'" the genie replies.
  The friend asks the genie for a million bucks.
  The genie hops back into the golf bag and leaves him
  standing there, waiting for his million bucks.
  Suddenly, the sky begins to darken and the sound of a million ducks
flying overhead is
  heard. The friend tells his golfing partner, "I asked for a million
bucks, not a million
  ducks!"
  He answers,"I forgot to tell you that the genie is hard of hearing. Do
you really think I
  asked him for a 12 inch Bic?"

--
Natasha Flazynski