Hi folks,
I have a sco unix box which I would like to have 4 vt100 terminals attach
to via serial.  These 4 vty terminals will be used for students who will
be accessing my cisco lab.  I'm running into a situation where I can only
hook up two vt100 terminals to my SCO unix box because the hardware is
Intel and the motherboard has only two serial ports(com1 & com2).  Where
can I get a serial cards that allow me to hook up 4 vt100 terminals to
that SCO unix box?  I know this is a silly setup.  This is a requirement,
not an option.  Otherwise, I could setup those students to acess via
telnet.  Thanks for any input.

-Frank