I am forwarding this email to the group to let you know that this guy has
sent me directly a reply to my email with the same content as what I have
sent to him and the group. This [EMAIL PROTECTED] is using my name when
he communicates to the group but the email that he sent me this time, he
used "George" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>.

I have no experience in dealing with this kind of guy. I know that he is in
our list and he is playing games with me and the group. If he can do this to
me, he can do this to others.

I would appreciate for any suggestions and assistance in dealing with this
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Thanks a lot in advance,

Arthur C. Simplina