LOL, you've never heard of Scott Bradner?  he's also at [EMAIL PROTECTED] so he
enjoys his notoriety

And, speaking of "didn't they realize", I don't believe computers were even
INVENTED when he was born, nor was the concept of TLA's borne yet...however,
they can probably be credited with having either great compassion (sob =
crying) or an incredible perverse sense of humor (sob = son of a b*tch).  And,
of course, it's all in YOUR interpretation...it seems like you've already
chosen one

;-)

-e-