I hav tried

transport input all
that gives :

transport input lat pad v120 mop telnet rlogin udptn nasi

I 've checkd ACL 10 , It's OK
I don't have any username.
I  tried to remove ACL under vtty too

I could run telnet to router, but when I type password, It did not work , did not give
any thing.

I could use console to login.

BTW, I have just exactly the same configuration to the other router (IOS 12.1.5 T),
the difference are IP addr. and so on..

Regards,

>>> Jim Dixon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 04/02 8:12  >>>
take your transport command  (under VTY 0 4)
and change it to
transport input all

does it let you telnet now?

Yes? Then that was your problem, re-consider your transport command syntax
and verbage till you get what you are after.

No?  Then it is most likely your access list 10 causing the problem.
You do have a username/password configured in the router right?????

Remove the access list from the VTY lines.
Does it let you telnet now?
YES?  THen the access list IS your problem, now go fix it.
NO? Then check out the following URL

http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/software/ios120/12supdoc/dsq
cg3/qcddr.htm

watch the word w-
-rap

Look at login authentication default

It may be that your AAA authentication lines need to be configured
differently.

Remember that the router performs the first auth method that is configured
then upon failing the second and so on until all have been exhausted, at
which time it drops the connection and give error msg.

transport input lat pad v120 mop telnet rlogin udptn nasi
then I could not run telnet to router.

transport output none
line vty 0 4
  access-class 10 in
  exec-timeout 60 0
  password 7 xxxxxxxxxxx
  login
  transport input lat pad v120 mop telnet rlogin udptn nasi
line vty 5 15
  password 7 xxxxxxxxxxx
  login
  transport input lat pad v120 mop telnet rlogin udptn nasi

Any hints will be appreciated

Kim

*
*
Kim Quang Vo - ElTele Xst
Fredrik Selmersvei 2, N-0603 Oslo.
phone.+47 23 18 12 08  mobile .93081208 fax. 47 23181961