Have a look at Ethereal at http://www.ethereal.com/

It is better (IMHO) than Netmon and Free

Dom

|--------+----------------------->
|        |          Allen May    |
|        |          <amay@insync.|
|        |          net>         |
|        |                       |
|        |          03/04/2001   |
|        |          15:23        |
|        |          Please       |
|        |          respond to   |
|        |          Allen May    |
|        |                       |
  |       To:     "Sim, CT (Chee Tong)" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,       |
  |       [EMAIL PROTECTED]                                                 |
  |       cc:     (bcc: Dom Stocqueler/LON/GB/Reuters)                         |
  |       Subject:     Re: where to get the netmon software?                   |
  |       Header:      Internal Use Only                                       |

NT 4 version is on Backoffice, Resource Kit, and SMS CDs.  Win2K it is
included in add/remove -> Management & Monitoring -> Details -> Network
Monitor Tools.

Allen May