Allright, I finally got into the switch and reset it to factory defaults.
But I do not see an option for K-command line. I tried to upload the
enterprise ver. of the ios via the console using xmodem but immediately I
get a msg. saying cancelled by remote host. I have tried it 5 times with no
luck. I did not have any problem when I upgrading the newer 1912 switch
using xmodem via the console. Any ideas?
Thank you.
Kind regards,
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

In the meanwhile, I'll keep trying too :-)