>From what I remember: Depending on your situation you will probably only
have to loop The tx/Rx Data and Control and Indicate, so:

2-4,
9-11
3-5
10-12

Hopefully you're only doing remote (long) loops, otherwise you may need a
crafty bodge which lets clocking through.
Thought I'd give you a starter for ten as no-one's responded. At least if
I'm mistaken someone may correct me.

Cheers,

Gareth