You will have to access the supervisor via  the console and issue the
command "switch console."  From here, you will be able to see the bootup
process of the MSFC and can issue a break sequence to put the MSFC into the
rommon mode.  From the rommon mode, you just follow the same password
recovery as a 7200.

--
Richard Froom
CCIE# 5102