From: Chiao Liang [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, April 04, 2001 10:12 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: ISDN switch type in Korea

Hi All,

I tryong to apply for an ISDN PRI line in SEOUL. The providetell me that
the switch type use is "PBX". I was so confuss as in CISCO AS5300 that i
going to use, there was not switch type known as "PBX". Can anybody
enlighten me on this. Is there a "PBX" Switch for ISDN? If yes how do i
configure my AS5300 for the ISDN PRI LINE.

Thank, with regards
Chan