Do any of you have any experience with the 3510 MCU?  We are currently
trying to finish up a VC implementation that uses Polycom ViewStations
and a Cisco (formerly Radvision) 3510 MCU.  When we go point-to-point we
get excellent quality.  When we involve the 3510, even in a two-location
call, the quality drops noticeably.  That is most likely because of the
difference in supported codecs.  The 3510 can't handle the
higher-quality codecs that the Polycom units can.

There is also an added audio delay of up to one second causing the
audio and video to be out of sync.  We had two Cisco engineers here
yesterday and I also have a TAC case open but we're only making minimal
progress.

Do any of you have any input?  Any success stories?  Any horror
stories?  Should we scrap the Cisco MCU in favor of another brand?  So
far we are just not impressed with these devices.

Any input is welcome.  Many thanks as usual!

John