RE: CONFUSING WINNT 4 RESOURCE KIT PERFMIB.REG COMMAND
     Dear Mr. Williams:
       If you see the attachment, Step 1 says

     "Performance Monitor objects can be created by using the Perfmib
     utilities from the Windows NT 4.0 Resource Kit. The following steps
     can be used to create a Management Information Base (MIB), which
     exposes the Performance Monitor process objects:

     From an MS-DOS prompt, run the Perfmib.reg utility from the Windows NT
     4.0 Resource Kit. This will create the appropriate registry entries
     for the Perfmib.dll extension agent. "

       At this point I get an error message

      "Cannot import D:\NTRESKIT\PERFMIB.REG  THE SPECIFIED FILE IS
     NOT A REGISTRY SCRIPT. YOU CAN ONLY IMPORT REGISTRY FILES"

      WHAT AM I DOING WRONG? This command seems raelatively
     straightforward.

                             Thank you

                                Respectfully,

                                  Richard Chang