If you're looking for the actual labs, why don't you email
[EMAIL PROTECTED] and ask them, I hear they have lots of real labs.  I'm
sure they'd love to trade you and they might even be willing to give you
5-10 in minimum security if you ask nicely.

If you're looking for labs of similar complexity and difficulty, try
http://www.ccbootcamp.com

--phil