Dear Group,

Had a fun day with tftpdnld.

First, remember that the variables have to entered in UPPERCASE.

Second - a sort of question to the group...... is there a difference in
checksum "checking" between say unix tftp servers and a tftp server on a
windows box?

I ask because once I got tftpdnld working, it copied the file but then
aborted due to a checksum mismatch.

I checked my download from CCO, it matched with my file.

I then tried to upload a file that I had previously loaded - same problem.

Then I noticed that there is an option called TFTP_CHECKSUM that I could set
to 0 (zero) which means don't check the checksum.

I did that and lo and behold, it works.

The operation continues and the image boots fine.

So, any opinions on checksumming??

Kevin Wigle