CAn anyone help me with a small problem I face.
I am using a 2621 router 2900xl switch and a 2610 router.
the purpose of the exercise is to have the 2621 as the main router trunking
vlans from the switch using isl when I use the 2610 as a backup router and
configure hsrp all seems fine the hsrp works great as in the multicast
packets hsrp uses don't get drop but all other input traffic has crc errors.
can any one help with this little problem as in is it a hardware
incompatiblity a proble with the ios (using version 12.0.10) or is it just
not possible.

D'Wayne Saunders