Hi Hans,

The only way to get the B Channels up would be for the interface that is
being backed up to fail (or to remove the backup interface command from the
primary interface).  The reason they are admin down is because the interface
is being used for backup.  If the primary fails, the router will bring the B
channels up.

Hope this helps,
Marty