Everyone:

   I have 7206 router with PA-MC-2T3+ card in it. This
card support 28 T1 lines. I want to know if I can use
MLPPP (multilink point to point protocol) to aggregate
multiple T1s to same router at remote end. I plan to
use 1750 or 2611 at the remote end. Want to have a
bigger pipe going to remote office say about 3 mb or 6
mb. Is there any other way of doing this other than
MLPPP.
   If I can use MLPPP, I was also curious about
physical connection. can I use say about 3 T1 lines
going to two different routers ( 2 lines to 2611 and 1
to 1750) as a part of same MLPPP link, or do they have
to be on same router with multiple interfaces?

   If anybody can share this knowledge it will be of
great help.

Thanks in advance.
pat.