I was just complaining about that to my CAM the other day.  That, and I hate
how sometimes an image won't be listed under the most specific model type.
For instance, the IPSEC version for an 827 isn't listed under 827, but 820.
I think the same problem applies to the 1750s being listed under 1700.

--
Jason Roysdon, CCNP+Security/CCDP, MCSE, CNA, Network+, A+