Hi Bradley,

I think you need to get rid of the speech marks.
Where did you get the idea for the semi-colons? Was it a guess or are you on
the right lines?
I was never aware that you could perform multiple line commands with one
alias, although I would be interested if you can.

Couple of suggestions otherwise:

alias exec p1 ping 192.168.1.1
alias exec p2 ping 192.168.1.2
to cut the commands down a little
or

download the latest version of hyperterminal from www.hilgraeve.com which
allows you to assign macro keys, which can be programmed with multiple
lines. I don't know how long that feature has been there?
It may mean you have to use hyperterminal as opposed to telnet (if you're
not consoled in).

Regards,

Gareth

00b401c0bf89$dca06da0$6d07f7a5@bwilson">news:00b401c0bf89$dca06da0$6d07f7a5@bwilson...