8000 bytes = 64000 bits.  What speed is your ISDN channel?  How long will
it take a ping to get to the other side and back?  How long is your
timeout?

I expect that if you increase the timeout you will see your pings return.

JMcL
---------------------- Forwarded by Jenny Mcleod/NSO/CSDA on 09/04/2001

"Savvas Themistocleous" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>@groupstudy.com on 06/04/2001
08:17:17 pm

Please respond to "Savvas Themistocleous" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Sent by:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]