Hello,

however, this job have less technical detail focus but just a wide range of
knowledge for network and system solutions plus Sales knowledge.

If you just know how to design the network (e.g. arrange which router/switch
is suitable for the network, how large is the bandwidth is suitable),
however, you don't know exactly or practically set the router config (e.g.
config frame-relay, config tunnelling/VPN...etc.) . I think it may give a
technical interested person frustrated.

Such a job, what do you think ? Do you think your value will increase if you
don't know the detail but just know the arrangement of equipments/systems ?

How useful is it in USA ?  Any Amercian , you are very welcome to discuss
here. Thanks!!