I spoke to Prometric, and they said that the results have not been
downloaded into their system from Cisco (shouldn't that be uploaded?).
They expected it to have been done yesterday, but they it should
definitely be this week, since they had us suffering for over 16
weeks.

I didn't volunteer the name of the exam, just the exam number, to make
sure that she would at least check their databases and not just get
rid of me easily...

Well, I guess we will all just keep taking turns checking every couple
of hours, like if we have nothing better to do...