Morning all,

I am currently working on CiscoWorks 2000 and having a problem obtaining the
IP address information for devices connected to my 2948s.  I have been doing
some reading and found that I am supposed to install UTlite.exe on the PDC
to obtain user names, but do I need this executable to obtain the IP
information of my PCs?  I get the MAC address info fine but not the IP info.

I am using User Tracking, Version 3.0.

Any help would be appreciated.

I search the archives and was unable to find any reference to this problem.

Thanks in advance.

Steve D.