Hello,

I have been studying for my CCIE lab the last month or so. I am still in
the beginning stages of my studies. I feel that it would be best to take
ECP when I am about a month away from the Lab. However in my current job
situation I would like to take advantage of some training funds that I may
available that certainly will not be there when I would like to take the
class In early July.

Some background I work with Cisco routers everyday, have my CCNP+Security
and have gone through the whole all in one CCIE guide and expect to be all
the way through Doyle Vol.1 by the time I would take the class. I do have a
home lab that I have done work with pretty much everyday as well. I have
very little exposure to VOIP and ATM.

People who have taken the class, would I be to far behind and drag the
class on? I know that depends on the person but I am just looking for a
general opinion of what I should do.

Thank You for listening,

Eric Gunn